ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II
MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 9
Đề số: 1 – Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others (2pts)
1. A. missed; B. pleased; C. stopped ; D. washed;
2. A. adventure; B. mature; C. nature ; D. pleasure;
3. A. great; B. meat; C. seat; D. repeat;
4. A. club; B. habit; C. plumber; D. pub;
II. Put in the correct prepositions (2pts)
1. Have you ever heard _________ UFOs?
2. Some people believe that UFO is a spacecraft _______ another planet.
3. Lang Son is ______ the Ky Cung River.
4. Hurricane Andrew swept ______ southern Florida _____ August 1992.
5. I think we should put different kinds _____ waste _____ different places.
6. If we go on wasting water, there will be a shortage _____fresh water_____a
7. This label tells the consumers how much energy efficiency each model has,
compared _____ other appliances ______ the same category.
8. It is possible to store solar energy ______ a number _____ days.
III. Fill in each blank with one suitable word (2pts)
Thanks (1)_____ television, people can get the latest information and enjoy
interesting programs (2)______ an inexpensive and convenient way. Nowadays,
viewers can watch (3)_____ variety of local and international (4)____on different
IV. Read this passage carefully and decide whether each statement is True
(T) or False (F) (2pts)
In my opinion, the Internet is a very fast and convenient way for me to get information. I can also communicate with my friends and relatives by means of email or chatting. However, I don’t use the Internet very often because I don’t have much time. For me, the Internet is a wonderful invention of modern life. It makes our world a small village.
In the writer’s opinion,
1. He can get information from the Internet.
2. He usually uses the Internet.
3. He can talk to his friends on the Internet.
4. The world is as small as a village.
V. Transform these sentences (2pts)
1. Why don’t we collect empty bottles and cans?
2. The electricity bill doesn’t cost much because of their using energy-saving
3. Unless we water these flowers, they’ll die.
4. You forgot to turn off the radio, didn’t you?
———— THE END ————
Filed under: LỚP 9-KỲ II-KT HỌC KỲ |